Recapping the weekend-movin on up! (With pizza cups and Spinach artichoke feta dip too)

Hello dear readers!  Hope you had a fabulous summer weekend! I sure did! Lots of friends and fun.  Linking up with Biana for weekending.

Friday night we had a girls pool party at my friend Susana's in laws house.  So much fun. And so much yummy poolside food!

Cheese glorious cheese!
So nice to get some pool time in!
I made these.  The recipe will be at the bottom.  So easy and yummy!
I also made this super easy and different twist on Spinach and artichoke dip.  Recipe at bottom.

Saturday evening I had mexican with my middle sister, brother in law and one of the nieces at Superior Grill.  I left super full and happy as usual! Fajitas for the win!
I went out after and met some friends at my favorite the Rusty Nail. I discovered my new favorite beer of the moment, New Belgium's Citradelic Tangerine IPA.  Holy Cow!  
It was an acquaintance's birthday party, It was "Sharpnado!"
Everyone had to pose with the shark head!
I missed the cake it it's full form but I heard it was epic!
Sunday was pack pack and more pack.  I am so happy to be moving back into my old house next weekend!


Topped it off with another installment of Sunset Savasana at the Tchoup Yard.  What a great event! Of course we had to have rose' to reward ourselves after! I cannot wait to watch a football game at this place!

Hope you had a great weekend!  What fun did you get into?  Back to all food tomorrow but as promised, here are your recipes!

Pizza Cups:

1 pack frozen phyllo dough shells
pizza sauce
mozzarella cheese
6 pieces of pepperoni

Preheat oven to 400. Cut pepperonis into quarters. Spoon about a teaspoon of pizza sauce into each shell (eyeball it).  Place about a teaspoon (again eyeball it) of cheese on top. Add 2 pepperoni quarters.  Place cups on a baking sheet topped with foil and bake 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and browning.  Kids and adults will love this!

Spinach feta and artichoke dip

3 cups fresh spinach
1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 single size container fat free greek yogurt
1/2 block of reduced fat feta, crumbled
4 oz (half container) of light sour cream
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Spray an 8x8 rectangle glass baking dish with cooking spray.  Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat.  Add spinach and garlic and stir and cook until spinach is wilted, about 7 minutes.  Add the rest of the ingredients and cook until combined and melted, about 5 minutes.  Season with salt and pepper to your liking.  Pour mixture into dish and place in oven for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with pita chips.

Happy Cooking! 
Missy

No comments