Prepping for the week ahead (August 10-16)

Howdy y'all! Today would have been the ex and i's anniversary. I celebrated by hitting TJ Maxx and scoring a pair of Hudson jeans in a size 27! Last year at this time I was barely buttoning my 29's! Thanks Pure Barre! This week is a nice and social one, good thing because Thursday is going to be a doozie at work. 

For lunch this week my coworkers and I are having corn and hatch chowder. I made it this weekend and it's delish! Blog recap later! It may not look pretty but it tastes real good!

Monday I am skipping kickball and heading to a taste of france. Too bad they have not posted the menu! http://vegatapascafe.com/menu/specials/

I have book club Wednesday, we read valley of the dolls and are having a 60's themed dinner with it! Full recap and recipes to come Thursday!

The rest of the evenings I am eating out of the freezer because I'm still not used to this budget! The trip to tj maxx probably didn't help! Off to pure barre to make sure those jeans still fit when we get out of the summer of  100's!

Happy cooking! 

Missy

No comments